Food Vendor Forms
Hours & Directions
Home > Facility Rentals > Food Vendor Forms

Food Vendor Forms

All events with food vendors selling food to the public must completes a Temporary Event Permit for the San Joaquin County Environmental Health Department. The promoter of the event needs to complete the form and have each of their food vendors fill out individual forms. Fees and coordinating this should be done directly through the environmental health department. Copies of your forms and proof of submission to the county are required prior to the event opening by the Fairgrounds office.

Below you can find the packet to be completed.
Back to